Condition to qualify for the NPC or NGO Status:
The Application as an NPC or NGO is reserved for qualified associations, universities, charities, responsible tourism initiatives, cultural organizations, operating on a non-profit bases and not selling travel services.
Non-profit members and NGO’S should be able to raise awareness and support tourism projects for Africa.
Non Profit Companies and NGO’s are entitled to
- Be listed on the ATC Member Directory
- Propose new ATC members
- propose and participate in projects
- apply for Ambassador-, Committee Chair and Committee Member positions open to the private sector
Non Profit Companies and NGO’s have access to
- ATC Summits and Conferences, Events, Workshops, and virtual discussions for a reduced delegate fee
- the ATC member database
- tourism research and intelligence
- ATC Chat Groups such as WhatsApp and Slack
Based on the agreement with ATC, Members are entitled
- to 20% commission on the membership fee for any acquisition of a new ATC member
- a to be defined percentage of commission, based on the value of resources, including financial, that the Member may raise for the implementation of ATC projects.
- Remuneration as Programme- or Project Manager or any other position, based on the budget and resources for each project
After the official Acceptance as an Affiliated Member the Member will receive an Email which confirms that the organisation qualifies for the following:
- a Certificate as an Affiliated Member of the African Tourism Council
- the ATC logo to be published on their website
Affiliated Membership is free for NGO’s and NPC’s.
If you are interested to join the African Tourism Council as a Public Sector Member please click here. You may also email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on WhatsApp on +27 82 904 3779.
ATC is looking forward to working with you!
The African Tourism Council Secretariat